- British Open Golf Betting Preview
- Spain v Italy Euro 2012 Preview & Tips
- Germany v Italy Euro 2012 Preview & Tips
- Portugal v Spain Euro 2012 Preview & Tips
- England v Italy Euro 2012 Preview & Tips
- Spain v France Euro 2012 Preview & Tips
- Germany v Greece Euro 2012 Preview & Tips
- Czech Republic v Portugal Euro 2012 Preview & Tips
- Sweden v France Euro 2012 Preview & Tips
- England v Ukraine Euro 2012 Preview & Tips
- Italy v R. of Ireland Euro 2012 Preview & Tips
- Croatia v Spain Euro 2012 Preview & Tips
- Portugal v Holland Euro 2012 Preview & Tips
- Denmark v Germany Euro 2012 Preview & Tips
- Greece v Russia Euro 2012 Preview & Tips
- Best Betting Sites
- Site A-Z
- UK Betting Sites
- US Betting Sites
- Euro Betting Sites
- Bingo Sites
- Casino Sites
- Slot Games
Siena v AC Milan
Siena and AC Milan meet at the Stadio Artemio Franchi this Sunday, April 29 at 14:00 GMT.
Siena is making the best out of their first season back in the top-tier of Italian football. The team is currently sitting on 10th, and is least likely to suffer a relegation setback now with four more games to go in the season. The team is also ranked third in terms of form at the moment, having notched 10 points in five games.
With AC Milan visiting this weekend, Bianconeri head coach Giuseppe Sannino will be wary of the threat in front of him. His team has not won against the Italian giants in any of their five previous meetings. In fact the last time Siena won against AC Milan at home was a little over 7 years ago. The past, clearly, is not on the home team’s side.
AC Milan is still hot on the trail of Juventus as with only 3 points separating the two teams, the title can still go either way. Both teams however will not be playing each other anymore, so AC Milan will have to claim the title by winning all their games and hoping that Juventus somehow drop points in the last four weeks of the season.
Although a better team on paper, the Rossoneri cannot be complacent at the moment. They are after all sputtering in front of goal lately; 7 goals in six games is not helping the team catch up with Juventus. Massimiliano Allegri will surely be asking more from his strikers. This is because Antonio Nocerino, a defensive midfielder, has scored more than any other forward in the team except for Zlatan Ibrahimovic. The sort of goal-drought has cost them losses in the recent past too, and the manager should be wondering what could have been the case now if only they won games by scoring consistently.
Siena v AC Milan Betting Preview
Siena won’t be expecting too much from this game but a win or a draw at home will certainly be received well not only by the team but the home crowd as well. AC Milan on the other hand will want nothing but a win as the three points could prove to be the differential that wins them the title. They will also look to score a number of goals, in case the title is to be decided on goal difference.
Verdict: AC Milan will take this game, 2-1.
Tip: Obvious trends won’t be rewarding but here they are anyway. In the last 3 home games of Siena, fewer than 2.5 goals have been scored – this is tipped at 4/5 via Bet365.
All odds are from Bet365.com (£200 FREE BET!).