- British Open Golf Betting Preview
- Spain v Italy Euro 2012 Preview & Tips
- Germany v Italy Euro 2012 Preview & Tips
- Portugal v Spain Euro 2012 Preview & Tips
- England v Italy Euro 2012 Preview & Tips
- Spain v France Euro 2012 Preview & Tips
- Germany v Greece Euro 2012 Preview & Tips
- Czech Republic v Portugal Euro 2012 Preview & Tips
- Sweden v France Euro 2012 Preview & Tips
- England v Ukraine Euro 2012 Preview & Tips
- Italy v R. of Ireland Euro 2012 Preview & Tips
- Croatia v Spain Euro 2012 Preview & Tips
- Portugal v Holland Euro 2012 Preview & Tips
- Denmark v Germany Euro 2012 Preview & Tips
- Greece v Russia Euro 2012 Preview & Tips
- Best Betting Sites
- Site A-Z
- UK Betting Sites
- US Betting Sites
- Euro Betting Sites
- Bingo Sites
- Casino Sites
- Slot Games
Napoli v Siena
It’s Siena on the road against Napoli on May 13, Sunday. 19:45 GMT is the time for kick off.
With the third through the sixth places of the standings still up for grabs, the view from Napoli’s current 5th place spot can be both hopeful and dreadful at the same time. They are after all still in the race for a top-four finish; but with 6th place Inter looking to crash the top-five party, Napoli is the side that is on the edge of the cliff about to fall down.
Their recent travel to Bologna didn’t help – a 2-0 loss which also saw Blerim Dzemaili red carded at the death prevented them from grabbing the third spot from Udinese. Fortunately for them, they will be hosting Siena for their last game of the season, a struggling lower-half of the table team that has nothing to play for anymore.
Siena’s uprising saw them survive a possible drop to the Serie B. They have been losing games here and there since the season started, but eight wins since the turn of the year, including a three-game winning streak from late February to mid-March helped the Bianconeri get back up on their feet.
There can’t be a lot of complaining for Siena at 14th place now, but they will surely feel a little unfortunate as outside the top 10 teams in the Serie A table, they are only the team with a positive goal-difference. This means that they have done well to manage their scorelines, but just couldn’t pull out results whenever they needed too. Their tally of five points in the last six games is a manifestation of that.
Napoli v Siena Betting Preview
Napoli will be keen on securing a European football showing next season, and this weekend, they have the chance to do so in front of their crowd. The team has been rock-steady at home all season long, and their fans truly deserve a performance this Sunday. Siena meanwhile hasn’t been well-off on the road this season, but they do tend to force draws when the odds are stacked against them. If anything, Siena could play for a draw this Sunday.
Verdict: Napoli to win with a slim margin, 2-1.
Napoli tends to score at least 2 goals in their recent matches against Siena regardless of the competition, so a 2-1 scoreline at 15/2 for a Napoli win is simply the way to go. Also try to cover a Napoli 2-0 win at 6/1.
All odds are from Bet365.com (£200 FREE BET!).